Stem Cell Policy
- Eurostem Partnership. The Ethics of Stem Cell Research and Therapy in Europe Ethical Framework Document. 2004;
- Harris J, Bortolotti L, Irving L.
An ethical framework for stem cell research in the European Union. Health Care Analysis: 2005 Sep;13(3):157-162.
- Steering committee of the International Stem Cell Initiative. The International Stem Cell Initiative: toward benchmarks for human embryonic stem cell research. Nature Biotechnology: 2005 July; 23(7): 795-797.
- ISSCR: International Embryonic Stem Cell Research Guidelines Task Force.
- Scientific and Medical Accountability Standards Working Group of the California Institute of Regenerative Medicine (CIRM). Proposed CIRM MES Regulations. Released: 2006 Feb 6; Unanimously endorsed: 2006 Feb 10.
- National Research Council, Institute of Medicine of the National Academies. Guidelines for human embryonic stem cell research: National Academies Press, Washington, 2005; 1-22.
- Healy L, Hunt C, Young L, Stacey G. The UK stem cell bank: Its role as a public research resource centre providing access to well-characterised seed stocks of human stem cell lines. Advanced Drug Delivery Review: 2005 Dec12;57(13):1981-1988.
- Coecke S, et al. Guidance on good cell culture practice: A report of the second ECVAM task force on good cell culture practice. ATLA: 2005; 33: 261-287.
- Fifty Ninth General Assembly Plenary 82 nd Meeting (AM). General assembly adopts United Nations declaration on human cloning by vote of 84-34-37. Press release GA/103333: 2005 Aug 3.
- Javitt GH, Suthers K, Hudson K.
Cloning: A policy analysis. Genetics and Public Policy Center : 2005 Apr:17-24, 39-48.
- Friele M. Transnational cooperation and national legislation: The case of German stem cell laws. 2005 Oct.
- Isasi RM, Knoppers BM, Singer PA, Daar AS.
Legal and ethical approaches to stem cell and cloning research: a comparative analysis of policies in Latin America, Asia, and Africa. Journal of Law, Medicine & Ethics: 2004 Winter: 626-40.
- Skene L. Difficulties in regulating a rapidly changing environment. 2006.
- Pennings G. Legal harmonization and reproductive tourism in Europe. Human Reproduction: 2004; 19(12): 2689-2694.
Munthe C. On the relation between metaethical and substantial normative forms of moral relativism. Lectures on relativism, Göteborg 2005: 291-306.
- Steinbrook R. Egg donation and human embryonic stem-cell research. NEJM: 2006 Jan 26; 354(4): 324-5.
- Magnus D, Cho M. Issues in oocyte donation for stem cell research. Science: 2005 Jun 17: 308(5729): 1747-1748.
- Lo B, et al. Informed consent in human oocyte, embryo, and embryonic stem cell research. Fertility and Sterility: 2004 Sep; 82(3): 559-563.
- Johnston J. Paying egg donors: Exploring the arguments. Hastings Center Report: 2006 Jan/Feb; 36(1), 28-31.
- Cho MK, McGee G, Magnus D. Lessons of the stem cell scandal. Science: 2006 Feb 3; 311: 614-615.
- Ethics and fraud. Nature: 2006 Jan 12; 439(7073): 117-118.
- Snyder EY, Loring JF. Beyond fraud – Stem-cell research continues. NEJM: 2006 Jan 26; 354(4), 321-322.
- Wilmut I, West MD, Lanza R, Gearhart JD, Smith A, Colman A, Trounson A, Campbell KH. Human embryonic stem cells. Science: Published online 2005 Dec 13; 10.1126/science.1123832.
- International Committee of Medical Journal Editors. Uniform Requirements for Manuscripts Submitted to Biomedical Journals: Writing and Editing for Biomedical Publication . Published online: Updated October 2005.